The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has announced that JAMB CAPS for the 2018/2019 admission exercise has been activated, this was disclosed in a publication released by the board. JAMB CAPS enables students seeking admission to check their admission status directly on the JAMB online admission portal.
Hence, all students and applicants that have sat for the 2018/2019 Post-UTME screening in any Tertiary Institution can now proceed to the JAMB Online Admission Portal to check their admission status using JAMB CAPS.
It is important to note also that candidates who have been offered admission on JAMB CAPS are to required to print their admission letter after accepting the admission, as they will likely need this during clearance and registration in the school that they have been admitted.
Also, candidates seeking admission are to bear in mind that once a candidate accepts an admission to an Institution on the JAMB CAPS, such candidate will not be available for admission into any other institution for the 2018/2019 admission exercise.
Therefore admission aspirants are advised to check their Admission Status frequently and to also be certain when accepting an admission.
How To Check 2018/2019 Admission Status Using JAMB CAPS
- Visit: http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and log in with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- After you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”. Click on it and you will be redirected to the caps page
- After clicking on “check 2018 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status, If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept it or reject it.
Note: If you are using a phone, you may not see the option to check is Admission Status on CAPS, Most phone users may only see the welcome message. The caps page shows only welcome because it requires you to use desktop mode to view the complete page. This is why the chrome browser is recommended if you are a using a phone. All you need to do is go to Chrome option and choose request desktop site
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman