Stellenbosch University, South Africa has announced that applicants who wish to study in the University can now apply for a scholarship in the university provided they are African students. Interested applicants are advised to read the information below for details on the scholarship.
Requirements For the Stellenbosch University Arts & Social Sciences Scholarships:
- Applicants must be Africans
- Applicants must have completed their Masters & Bachelors degree program
- Applicants must have excellent academic records
- Applicants must have applied or been applying to Stallenbosch University
How To Apply for the Arts & Social Sciences Scholarships:
Interested applicants can begin to prepare the following
- A letter motivating your suitability for this scholarship (no longer than one page)
- A concept note or research proposal for your proposed study (no word limit)
- Identify three academic references, one of which must be your Masters supervisor
- Collate a copy of ALL your tertiary (undergraduate and postgraduate) academic records (transcripts) AND certificates. Please scan and save these documents as one file.
- Provide proof of competency in English; i.e. English language proficiency test results or publications written in English
- A sample of your best academic writing; either a publication or chapter from your Masters thesis (in PDF).
- Submit the application and supporting documents to reach the University on or before the closing date. Applications which are incomplete, hand-written and/or where documentation is missing, will not be considered. The application form and supporting documentation should be submitted in a single email.
- Applications should be clearly marked Graduate School Scholarship Application and should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit The Official Website For More Information
31st August 2018.