Griffith University, Australia has announced that international students can now apply for its Griffith University A Level Undergraduate Scholarship in Australia, 2018. The A-level undergraduate scholarship will be available to students entering undergraduate programs in the university.
All students who wish to study outside Nigeria can apply for the scholarship as Nigeria is one of the eligible countries. The scholarship covers 10 % of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees only. Two deductions of 10 % of tuition fees will be applied in the first trimester and second trimester of the program.
It will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Field Of Study:
This scholarship is for Undergraduate students who are pursuing a Bachelor degree in Dental Health Science, Bachelor of Medical Science, offshore delivered programs, and students that defer commencement to 2019.
This scholarship is to be taken in Australia.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of Singapore, Malaysia, Africa Europe, Hong Kong, Indonesia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Kenya, Nigeria and Ghana (please see list of eligible countries below), subject to satisfying all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Eligible European countries:
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- San Marino
- The United Kingdom.
The scholarship covers 10% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate tuition fees only.
Who Is Eligible for Griffith University A Level Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia?
To be eligible, Students must meet the following: No special application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs at the University.
To be eligible students must be
- a graduate or graduating with A levels.
- commencing (not existing) and enrolling as a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2018 at Griffith University.
- a citizen or permanent resident of the above mentioned eligible nationalities
- Students must remain enrolled in the program that the scholarship offer was made, which is stated in the Letter of Offer issued from Griffith International Admissions. Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
How To Apply for Griffith University A Level Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia
No application is required. Griffith International will identify eligible students at the time of assessment for entry into undergraduate programs.
Following the application for admission to an undergraduate program, if an applicant is assessed to be eligible for this scholarship, Griffith International will formally issue a Scholarship Offer Letter with the Letter of Offer for the program.
Students will also be given a date by which to accept the scholarship. Scholarship offers not accepted by the specified date will be withdrawn. Please note that students need to accept both their program offer and scholarship offer to secure a scholarship place.
Trimester 2 2018- Friday 18th May 2018 (for July 9th Commencement). Outcome notified by June 1st
Trimester 3 2018- Friday 7th September 2018 ( for 29th October ) Outcome notified by 21st September
Related School Updates:
See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
How To Apply For Lester B. Pearson 2018 Scholarship…
See Stanford University, USA 2018 Africa…
University Of Houston Victoria (UHV) 2018…
Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
Recent Forum Topics
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman