This is to inform the general public and all who wish to seek for admission into the FOUNDATION/A’LEVEL/JUPEB, PRE-DEGREE and Certificate programmes at Wesley University, Ondo for the 2018/2019 academic session that the University has announced the release of application forms for admission into the programmes listed above. In a newsletter published by the University, it was gathered that the application forms are available online on the university website, also, they can be purchased at the University. Below is the detailed information regarding the admission application form process.
This foundation programme is designed to prepare candidates for the examinations conducted by the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). Successful candidates have prospects of admission into any of the Degree Programmes of Wesley University Ondo or any University of their choice. Applicants for Foundation Programmes are required to have a minimum of five (5) O’Level credits in one or two sittings, in subjects relevant to their choice.
Available Subject Combinations
- Accounting, Economics, Government or Geography
- Accounting, Business Studies, Government or Geography
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Business Studies, Economics and Geography
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics
- Economics, Mathematics, Government
- Economics, Mathematics, Geography
- Economics, Literature in English, Government
- Government, Religious Studies, Literature in English
- Geography, Mathematics, Physics
- Geography, Mathematics, Economics
- History, Literature, Religious Studies.
Applicants seeking admission into any of these programmes are required to pay the sum of ten thousand Naira (N10,000) to Skye Bank Account No. 1770793957
The Pre-Degree programmes also give applicants who were unable to apply for undergraduate admission as a result of one reason or the other to undergo a one-year post-secondary school study at the university with the prospects of admission into any of the Degree Programmes of Wesley University Ondo. Applicants seeking admission into the Pre-Degree programme are required to have a minimum of five (5) O’Level credits in not more than two sittings, in subjects relevant to their choice. Applicants without complete O’Level results are encouraged to take advantage of the programme to re-take their O’Level examination in order to qualify for University admission.
Programmes: All existing regular degree programmes.
The Certificate/Diploma programmes are sub-degree programmes in the Centre for Entrepreneurship Education.
- Tourism/Hospitality Management
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Hardware
- Data Processing/Networking
- Event Management
- Office Management
- Mass Communication
- Local Government Administration
- Public Administration
- Intelligence and Security Studies
- Poultry Technology
- Bee Keeping
- Snail Rearing
- Cassava Processing
- Farm Management
Application Fee of N5,000 to be paid to Skye Bank Account No. 1771757411.
How To Apply
Application forms can be obtained online at http://www.wustomis.com/apply/application_home.php or at the University Campus.
FOR MORE ENQUIRIES:
Call: Kelly: 08069801463; Toyin: 07057006658; Shade: 07087654830.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- Afe Babalola University Releases 2018/2019…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman