The University of Benin has announced the release of application forms for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session. In a newsletter released by the school management, it was disclosed that the 2018/2019 undergraduate admission into the University has commenced and applicants can now apply for admission online.
It was also revealed in the newsletter that the Cut-off mark is 200, the post-UTME screening is scheduled to hold on 27th July 2018 and 11th, August 2018. Registration deadline is July 22nd, 2018. Applicants are advised to read the information below for more details on the admission exercise.
The grouping of courses for Screening.
|S/N||GROUP||COURSE CATEGORIES / FACULTY|
|Education – Social Sciences|
|Education – Management Sciences|
|Mathematics and Economics|
|Education – Physical Sciences|
|Basic Medical Sciences|
|Education Life Sciences|
How To Apply For UNIBEN 2018/2019 Undergraduate Admission.
Applicants are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit the University website uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all the required information and upload your passport
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgment slip that contains your specific screening
Applicants are to go back online on 25th July 2018 to check for their specific Day, Venue and Time for the Screening
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
Admission Closing Date
Application website closes by midnight of 22nd July 2018 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than 22nd July 2018).
Any applicant who pays after the deadline of Midnight 22nd July 2018 will not be screened.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman