The University of Ibadan has published the details of the 2019/2019 Undergraduate admission into the institution. In a newsletter released by the school management, it was disclosed that the application form for admission into the University for a degree programme in the 2018/2019 academic session will be available for sale online from July 16th to August 10th, 2018.
The newsletter also stated that JAMB cut-off mark for admission is 200 while the cost of the admission form is N2000 (Two Thousand Naira). Intending applicants are advised to read the information below for more details on the admission exercise schedule.
How To Apply For UI 2018/2019 Undergraduate Admission
- Applicants are required to visit the University Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng) using their Jamb Registration Number as their username and their surname as their password e.g. 65345521EG OLAYODE (Surname) Chibuzor Umar.
- Applicants will be required to pay a screening fee of N2,000.00, it should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account).
- Applicant’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
- Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
- Cash at a bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
- Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Applicants are required to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
- Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed to the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
- Candidates should ensure that the online forms are carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
- Please fill the online forms in CAPITAL letters only.
- Applicants are required to upload their passport photographs and signatures. The image format for the passport and signature is JPEG and must not exceed 50kb. The photographs must be clean and clear without glasses and cap/head tie.
- Applicants are to then print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for further reference.
- An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
Date Of Post-UTME
The date for the post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their email addresses and SMS.
- Applicants are to ensure they provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and functional phone numbers.
- The University website will be open on Monday, 16 July 2018 to Friday, 10 August 2018 for the submission of their bio-data and SSCE/NECO results online through https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- The deadline for submission of bio-data / O/level results may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for Post-UTME Screening and for admission.
- Applicants are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
- See Newly Amended FUTO 2018/2019 Academic Calendar
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- 2018 LASU Undergraduate Admission, see Cut-off Mark,…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman