University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has announced that application form for admission into a degree program at the University for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available online and currently on sale. The details of the 2018 admission exercise were disclosed in a newsletter published by the school.
According to the newsletter, the general cut-off mark is 180, however, some courses require scores higher than180. It was also indicated in the newsletter that the application deadline is August 6th, 2018.
Unilorin 2018/2019 Jamb UTME Cut-Off Marks
|1||B. Aquaculture and Fisheries||180|
|3||B.Sc. Food Science||190|
|4||B.Sc. Home Economics||180|
|5||B. Forestry and Wildlife||180|
|9||B.A. History and International Studies||200|
|14||B.A. Performing Arts||190|
|15||B.A. Christian Studies||180|
|16||B.A. Islamic Studies||180|
|17||B.A. Comparative Religious Studies||180|
|19||B.Sc. (Ed.) Social Studies||180|
|20||B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics||180|
|21||B.Sc. (Ed.) Geography||180|
|22||B.A. (Ed.) Social Studies||180|
|23||B.Sc. (Ed.) Educational Technology||180|
|24||B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science||180|
|25||B.Sc. (Ed.) Technology Education||180|
|26||B.Sc.(Ed.) Health Education||180|
|27||B.Ed. Primary Education Studies||180|
|28||B. Ed Adult Education Studies||180|
|29||B.Ed. Counsellor Education||180|
|30||B.Ed. Educational Management||180|
|31||B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education||180|
|32||B.Sc.(Ed.) Human Kinetics||180|
|33||B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology||180|
|34||B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry||180|
|35||B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics||180|
|36||B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics||180|
|37||B.Sc. (Ed.) Agriculture||180|
|38||B.A. (Ed.) Arabic||180|
|39||B.A. (Ed.) Christian Studies||180|
|40||B.A. (Ed.) English||190|
|41||B.A. (Ed.) French||180|
|42||B.A. (Ed.) History||180|
|43||B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies||180|
|44||B.A. (Ed.) Yoruba||180|
|45||B.Eng. Water Resources and Environmental Engineering||200|
|46||B.Eng. Computer Engineering||240|
|47||B.Eng. Food Engineering||200|
|48||B.Eng. Agricultural & Biosystems Engineering||190|
|49||B.Eng. Civil Engineering||220|
|50||B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering||230|
|51||B.Eng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering||240|
|52||B.Eng. Chemical Engineering||220|
|53||B.Eng. Metallurgical Engineering||200|
|54||B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering||200|
|56||B.Sc. Estate Management||180|
|57||B.Sc. Quantity Surveying||220|
|58||B.Sc. Surveying and Geo-informatics||180|
|59||B.Sc. Urban and Regional Planning||180|
|60||DVM (Veterinary Medicine)||200|
|61||LL.B. Common Law||240|
|62||LL.B. Common & Islamic Law||210|
|66||B. Nursing Science||220|
|67||B.Sc. Computer Science||210|
|68||B.Sc. Mass Communication||220|
|69||B.Sc. Information and Communication Science||190|
|70||B.Sc. Library and Information Science||180|
|71||B.Sc. Telecommunication Science||200|
|72||Doctor of Optometry||210|
|75||B.Sc. Plant Biology||180|
|77||B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry||200|
|78||B.Sc. Applied Geophysics||180|
|81||B.Sc. Geology & Mineral Science||210|
|86||B.Sc. Industrial Relations & Personnel Management||180|
|87||B.Sc. Public Administration||190|
|89||B.Sc. Business Administration||220|
|90||B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies||180|
|92||B.Sc. Geography & Environmental Management||180|
|93||B.Sc. Political Science||210|
Unilorin 2018 Post-UTME Screening Details
The Screening will be a computer-based test. Applicants will be allowed to choose their screening Centres during the registration process. You need the UNILORIN Official Post-UTME Past questions for adequate preparation for the screening.
- Applicants are to follows the instructions below as directed by the school authorities.
- Applicants note that wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
- Applicants are to start registration immediately.
- Note that wrong Entries will automatically disqualify a candidate.
- Pre- Admission Registration Period is from 22nd July to 6th August 2018.
How To apply For Unilorin 2018 Undergraduate Admission
Applicants are to visit the University website https://uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_instruction.php
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the details as required for the displayed fields.
- Applicants are to click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platform. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the courses originally chosen are advised to change their courses based on the options as indicated on the payment page.
- Make Payment
Note: Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only (Excluding bank charges.)
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Screening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left-hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be a digital passport photograph.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialogue box.
Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Click on Next Step.
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialogue box click OK;
All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialogue box.
- Falsification of a result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
Click Scheduling Tab. All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed in line with the University of Ilorin Dress Code.
For further enquiries contact: email@example.com
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman