Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) has announced the release of application form for admission into the University Part-time Degree programme for the 2018/2019 academic session. In a newsletter published by the University, it was gathered that the application form for the post-UTME screening that will be conducted by the University for Part-time Degree admission into the institution for the 2018/2019 academic session is currently available on the school website.
The school also stated in the newsletter that the BASUG part-time degree will run for a period of five (5) to (6) years. All lectures for the part-time studies will be conducted between weekends or from Fridays, Saturdays and sometimes Sundays. Intending applicants are advised to read through the information below before applying.
The same curriculum with the regular
The same lecturers/experts
Best quality teaching and research personnel
World class state of the art facilities in our new campus
The same degree managed and approved by the same senate
National University Commission (NUC) approved
Entrepreneurship and Computer applications training
Five (5) Years Part-Time Program
- WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’ Level), National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate with Credits in five (5) relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings. A credit in O’ Level English Language is required for all courses.
Four (4) Years (Extended / Part-Time) Program
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit in two core/Teaching subjects, GCE ‘A’ Level, OND/HND in relevant areas with at least Lower Credit or Academic Diploma from recognized Universities are required in addition to (A) above.
BASU 2018 Part-Time Degree Available Courses
Applicants are to visit the University to check the list of available Part-time Degree courses and their requirements
Tuition fee per session as approved by the University is as follows:
How To Apply
Online Application Forms are now available for a fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000) to be paid into the following University’s First Bank Account.
Account Name: BASUG
Account No.: 2019665054
Bank: First Bank Nig. Plc
Obtain Payment Receipt from the bank and proceed to any of the following Bursary Units of the University to collect a Scratch Card Pin to be used to fill the Online Application Form.
Bauchi State University Gadau, Gadau Main Campus, Gadau, Azare, Bauchi State
Bauchi State University Gadau, Bauchi Campus, Yuli Darazo Road, Bauchi, Bauchi State
Bauchi State University Gadau, Misau Campus, Misau, Bauchi State
Visit the University’s Website at www.basug.edu.ng to fill the Online Application Form using the Scratch Card Pin obtained from the Bursary.
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- How To Apply For BASU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Form
- See Newly Amended FUTO 2018/2019 Academic Calendar
- Afe Babalola University Releases 2018/2019…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman