This is to inform all applicants who aspiring for admission into Part-Time Undergraduate Degree Programme and JUPEB at Achievers University that the management of the institution has announced that application form for admission into the Part-Time Degree Programme and JUPEB programme of the University for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available and currently on sale at the University. Below is the detailed information regarding how to apply for the admission, intending applicants are advised to read through before applying.
Achievers University 2018 Available Part-time Degree Courses
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Political Science
- Computer Science and Information Technology
Achievers University Part-time Admission Requirements
- Applicants seeking admission into the part-time programme are required to be O’Level Certificate Holders (O Level credits in five relevant subjects at not more than two sittings) – 5 Years
- A Level, JUPEB, ND and NCE holders in relevant disciplines – 4 Years
- HND/B.Sc. in relevant disciplines – 2 Years
The programmes are designed for working and non-working students as lectures are held during the weekends.
How To Apply
- The University Registry
- By downloading the admission form below
The application form for the Part-time Programme can be purchased at the cost of N10,000 payable to Ecobank Plc Account No. 5282039880.
Please click here to download the AU-FAP admission form.
For further information, contact the following: Bayode: 0803-374-6527, Adebayo: 0803-343-2195, Bunmi: 0703-847-7064
Achievers University 2018 JUPEB Admission Details
JUPEB is a one-year Post-secondary school study programme, it is an avenue for intending students to study in the University environment with the aim of gaining admission into Achievers University Degree Programme in the next academic session.
Achievers University J2018 UPEB Available Subject Combinations
- BCP- Biology/Chemistry/Physics
- GLR-Government/Literature-in-English/Religious Studies
- AEG-Accounting/Economics/Geography or Government
- BEG-Business Management/Economics/Government
- ABG/Accounting/Business Management/Geography or Governement
Achievers University 2018 JUPEB Admission Requirements
Applicants are required to have a minimum of five credits obtained at not more than two sitting in WAEC (SSCE) or NECO (SSCE).
How To Apply
Intending applicants can process admissions by:
- Downloading the admission forms by clicking the link below
- Obtaining the forms at Achievers University, Owo or any of the screening centres
Please click here to download the JUPEB admission form.
Applicants are to pay a sum of N7,500 at Zenith Bank Plc – Account No. 1015462070 and evidence of payment attached to application forms, which should be submitted to the Office of the Director of AU-FAP, Achievers University, Owo.
REQUIRED SUBJECT COMBINATIONS FOR PROGRAMMES BELOW
A. COLLEGE OF SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (COSMAS)
- B.Sc. Accounting – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Banking & Finance – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Business Administration – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, ABG
- B.Sc. Economics – MGE, AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL
- B.Sc. Political Science – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. International Relations – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, GLR, ABG
- B.Sc. Public Administration – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Sociology – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
- B.Sc. Criminology & Security Studies – AEG, EGM, BEG, EGL, ABG
B. COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (CONAS)
- B.Sc. Microbiology – BCP
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry – BCP, CMP
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – BCP
- B.Sc. Geology – CMP
- B.Sc. Computer Science – CMP
- B.MLS Medical Laboratory Science – BCP
- B.NSc. Nursing Science – BCP
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman