Ladoke Akintola University Of Technology has announced the release of the application form for admission into the University for 2018/2019 Degree Programme. The management of the University published a newsletter on Wednesday, 11th July 2018 which disclosed the arrangements for the 2018/2019 Undergraduate admission exercise into the University.
According to the newsletter, the application form for admission will be available online for sale, completion, and submission from Friday, 13th July to Thursday 26th July 2018. Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained. Applicants are advised to read the information below for more details on the admission schedule.
LAUTECH 2018/2019 Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Applicants who chose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice and second choice of institution in the 2018/2019 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified to apply for admission into the school.
- Applicants are required to have scored 160 and above in the 2018/2019 UTME
How To Apply For LAUTECH 2018 Undergraduate Admission
- Applicants are to proceed to the University admission website www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to start the application process
- Applicants will be required to make an application payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form.
- Applicants are expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
- The application form will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, 13th to Thursday 26th July 2018. Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening center as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information
- The Post-UTME Screening will be a Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent to email@example.com
Related School Updates:
See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
How To Apply For LAUTECH 2019/2020 2nd Round…
LAUTECH Might be Going On A Fresh Strike As ASUU…
Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
WAEC Releases 2019 May/June Senior School…
Recent Forum Topics
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman