This is to inform the general public and all intending applicants that Lagos State Polytechnic has announced the release of application form for admission into the institution for 2018/2019 academic session. According to the newsletter released by the Polytechnic, the application form for the 2018/2019 Post-UTME screening is now available and currently on sale.
The school also stated in the newsletter that the Cut-off mark is 150. Application Cost is N2000 while the application Deadline is July 22nd, 2018. Intending applicants are advised to read through the information below before applying.
LASPOTECH 2018 Admission Requirments
Applicants are required to have chosen Lagos State Polytechnic in 2018/2019 UTME and OBTAINED the minimum UTME score of 150 and also have the required relevant O’level credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
How To Apply For LASPOTECH 2018/2019 Admission Online
- Applicants are required to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic website – http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/ and follow the instructions as stated below, to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post-UTME screening result.
- Click on the “Admission” link on the navigation bar
- Select ADMISSION SCREENING
- Click on “Continue” button
- Fill the profile form, choose a suitable username or use your UTME Registration Number as your User Name. Choose a password of your choice (your password should contain at least one alphabet, one figure, one symbol but not less than 7 characters in all)
- Provide an active email and a valid GSM number
- Click on “Continue”
- Log in with your username and password
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate
- Immediately after the above, the applicants will be prompted to upload his/her coloured passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb.
- After which he/she will have to enter his/her UTME Score
- Enter his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary). thereafter, upload a hard copy of the stated result(s)
- (Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, Click “Submit” button
- Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date
- Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic.
Application Closing Date:
The Application Form/Screening closes by 11:59 pm on 22nd July 2018.
N.B: Candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
For further information, contact:
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021