Kaduna State University has released application form for admission into IJMB and Remedial Study Programmes at the University. In a newsletter published by the University, it was disclosed that interested members of the public can now apply for admission into the College of Basic Studies in the University for IJMB and the University Remedial programme for the 2018/2019 academic session. Intending applicants are advised to read through the information below before applying.
KASU 2018/2019 College of Basic Studies Programmes.
Basic Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography
Basic Humanities (English, Mathematics, Arabic, Economics, French, Geography, Government and Literature)
(A’Level: Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Accounting, Business Management, Economics, Geography, Government, Literature and Sociology)
Remedial Science (English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics and Geography)
Remedial Humanities (English, Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Government and Literature)
KASU 2018/2019 College of Basic Studies Admission Requirements.
Basic and IJMB Programmes:
Applicants for this programme are required to have at least 5 O’Level Credit Passes including English and Mathematics, obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
Applicants for this programmes are required to have at least 3 O’Level Credit Passes.
How To Apply For KASU 2018/2019 College of Basic Studies Admission
Intending applicants for all CBS programmes are required to follow the procedure below:
- Begin your application by visiting the University Website
- Create a Profile; check your e-mail for your Username and Password;
- To continue your registration, login with your Profile details;
- Fill the application form
Applicants are required to pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) as Processing Fee at any Commercial Bank on the *PayDirect* platform. Use “CBS Processing Fee (Kaduna State University)” as the beneficiary account name on the bank teller. Ensure you are issued with a payment receipt in the bank.
The University will not enter into correspondence with any applicant on its decision.
Candidates offered provisional admission will be required to produce the originals of their credentials at the point of registration.
All hard copies of completed application forms should be returned to the office of the Administrative Secretary, College of Basic Studies, Kaduna State University, Kaduna, not later than Friday, 31st August 2018.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman