Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI), Ebonyi State has announced that application forms for admission into JUPEB and Pre-degree programmes at the University for 2018/2019 academic session is now available and currently on sale. The University disclosed the details of the 2018 JUPEB and Pre-degree programme admission in a newsletter released by the management.
According to the newsletter, the JUPEB is a 10-month non-residential study programme designed to help students gain direct entry admission into the 200-level of departments of candidates’ choices in AE-FUNAI and the over 60 universities in Nigeria and abroad affiliated to the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB), while the Predegree programme is also non-residential, it is aimed at preparing students for admission into degree programmes in all disciplines of the University
Available Courses At The AE-FUNAI’s Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES)
|BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||
|ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||
|MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||
More information on subject combinations for the JUPEB and Pre-Degree programmes can be found on the University website (http://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/programmes).
How To Apply For FUNAI JUPEB and Pre-degree Admission
- Applicants are to visit the AE-FUNAI CES website (ces.funai.edu.ng). On the menu bar, click on ePortal, and select “Start Online Application” from the drop-down menu. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information in order to start your online application.
- After creating an Account, login in with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information.
- Generate your Remita Retrieval Number (RRN) for payment. Instructions on how to generate your RRN will be automatically displayed on the payment page on your browser. Please read carefully and note that your RRN MUST BE ACTIVATED on the school portal Portal before the payment of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) application fee is made.
- Once you have paid, a 16-digit PIN will be sent to your Mobile Phone to enable you to complete all remaining and necessary sections of your Online Application.
- Ensure that all sections of your application form are correctly filled, and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
- Applicants into 2018/2019 preliminary programme are advised to check the AE-FUNAI CES website (ces.funai.edu.ng) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before the time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred and webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and shall forfeit their application fee.
- Applicants are to report to the AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services for Registration and Screening, ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related enquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via email@example.com.
Intending applicants are to note that AE-FUNAI HAS NOT AUTHORIZED any person(s) or agent(s), whether corporate or individual, to sell application forms on its behalf. The application is strictly online and is to be made only on the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng).
All enquiries are to be made to the Director, Centre for Educational Services. Contacts: 08038891332, 07035232317, 08067754836. (Please call during office hours only, 8am-5pm).
Application Closing Date
Submission of online forms will close on Friday, 31st August 2018 at 11.59 pm
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- FUNAI 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman