This is to inform the general public and all applicants who wish to seek for admission into the Federal University Dutsinma that the management of the institution has announced the release of application form for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
In the newsletter published by the University, it was stated that the cut-off mark is 150. The application fee is N2000 and admission registration is scheduled to commence on July 9th and end July 24th, 2018. Applicants are advised to read the information below for more details.
Federal University Dutsinma 2018 Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Applicants seeking for admission into the institution are required to have chosen FUDUTSINMA as their first choice in 2018 UTME
- The UTME applicants are required to have scored a minimum 150 and above in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- The Direct Entry (DE) are required to have at least lower credit at National Diploma and a minimum of nine (9) points at NCE and a minimum of an overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken) at IJMB.
Screening Date and Time
Date and time for your Screening will be indicated on the acknowledgment slip.
How To Apply For FUDUTSINMA 2018/2019 Undergraduate Admission
To apply for admission, intending applicants are required to visit the University website http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register for the screening, then proceed to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening using the payment procedure highlighted below.
The Registration will commence from Monday, 9th July 2018 and end on Tuesday, 24th July 2018 at 12:00 midnight.
For payment, applicants are to visit www.remita.net
- Click on the ‘Pay FGN and State TSA’ which provides a pop-up menu.
- Click on ‘Federal Government of Nigeria’ to proceed to the next step.
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘Post UTME Screening Fee’ option.
- Fill in the other fields as necessary and required. Ensure to input the correct Transaction ID generated from the University Portal in the field labeled ‘Portal Transaction ID’
- Complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita OR pay electronically through any of the payment options provided on the remita platform.
- After payments, applicants are advised to come along with the evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University on the date of the screening exercise. Other items to come along with are;
- Photocopy of the printout of JAMB notification of result (UTME only)
- Photocopy of JAMB Registration Slip (DE only)
Note: Candidates without the above items will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
- Bags will not be allowed on campus beyond the security checkpoint at the gate.
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to:email@example.com or call/text to 08050828501/08186653954
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman