This is to inform the general public and all interested applicants that Ilaro Polytechnic has announced the release of application form for admission into the institution for the 2018/2019 academic session. According to the newsletter published by the institution, the application form for the Post-UTME screening into the institution is now available and currently on sale. It was also gathered from the newsletter that the Post-UTME Screening application cost is N2000, the Cut-off mark is 150. Below is the full Post-UTME Screening information, applicants are advised to read through before applying.
Eligibility For Ilaro Polytechnic 2018/2019 Admission
- Applicants who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2018 UTME.
- Applicants who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect a change of Institution to make Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
- Applicants are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below
How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Ilaro 2018/2019 Admission
Applicants who are seeking admission for ND (Full Time) are expected to generate a Screening Form Invoice by filling in their details online on the Institution’s website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net.
The authorized banks for this exercise are United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, Skye Bank Plc, Union Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM.
Below are the detailed steps to follow while applying
1. Log on to www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
2. Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu
3. Scroll down to “New Application”
4. Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
5. To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you
have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
6. Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and
obtain RRR NUMBER
7. Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill
Application form” button
8. Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
9. Complete the application form.
10. Scan and upload the following :
(i) a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
(ii) UTME notification of result slip
(iii) O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
(iv) All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should, however, upload their result when available.
11. Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
- All applicants are required to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Applicants whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Applicants awaiting SSCE results are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining screening form is a continuous exercise.
- All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However, notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
- Enquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: email@example.com
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman