Delta State University has announced the release of application form for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session. In a newsletter published by the University, it was gathered that the application form for the post-UTME screening that will be conducted by the University for admission into the institution for the 2018/2019 academic session is currently available on the school website.
The school also stated in the newsletter that the Post-UTME Cut-off mark is 180. Application deadline is July 27th, 2018 and also that the screening will hold from July 31st – August 4th. Intending applicants are advised to read through the information below before applying.
Applicants seeking admission into DELSU for the 2018/2019 academic session are required to have chosen DELSU as their first choice of university and scored 180 and above. Applicants are also required to submit a copy of the jamb result.
The screening will take place at site III Abraka campus from Tuesday 31st July to Saturday, 4th August 2018. The Screening, as usual, will involve an aptitude test.
How To Apply For DELSU 2018/2019 Undergraduate Admission
Applicants are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual pin with N2,000 (Two thousand naira only). Evidence of payment (bank teller) for centre screening (the cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security). Payment should be made to any of the followings banks; Unity Bank, Eco Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank
Ensure that JAMB registration number and names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
Procedure To Generate Virtual Pin
*click online application
*click screening exercise
*complete the form with valid jamb registration number
*submit the form and generate pin
*print out the pin generated
*visit any of the specified banks for payment
Applicants are to log in with the pin for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka 2018 screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their coloured passport and photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
Applicants are advised to use virtual pin immediately after payment as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
Applicants are advised to read the information on the front page of the University website before completing the form.
Application website close at 6;00 pm on Friday 27th July 2018
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See Unilorin 2018 Admission Details: Cut-off marks,…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman