The Federal University of Technology, Owerri has announced the release of application forms for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session. In a newsletter released by the school management, it was disclosed that the 2018/2019 undergraduate admission into the University has commenced and applicants can now apply for admission online.
It was also stated in the newsletter that, the cut-off mark is 180. The Post-UTME Screening Aptitude test is expected to hold Monday, July 23, 2018, to Saturday, July 28, 2018. The admission registration is scheduled to close on Saturday 21st July 2018. Applicants are advised to read the information below for more details on the admission exercise.
FUTO 2018 Undergraduate Admission Requirements
- Applicants applying for admission are required to be candidates who chose the Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Applicants are required to have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Applicants who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test is scheduled to hold from Monday, July 23, 2018, to Saturday, July 28, 2018. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
How To Apply For FUTO 2018/2019 Undergraduate Admission
Applicants applying for admission are required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2018/2019 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
For support, contact:
Related School Updates:
See Unilorin 2018 Admission Details: Cut-off marks,…
See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
FUNAI Extends 2018/2019 Supplementary Post-UTME Registration
Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
Universities that will not admit candidates with…
AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
Recent Forum Topics
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman