This is to inform all interested applicants and the general public that the University Of Abuja, has announced the release of application form for admission into the Distance Learning Programme of the University. Applicants are advised to read through the information below before applying.
Programmes Available At UNIABUJA Distance Learning Center For 2017/2018 Session
- Agriculture Education
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Economics Education
- English (Arts)
- English Education
- Public Administration
- Political Science
Applicants who wish to seek for admission into programmes of the Centre for Distance Learning and Continuing Education of the University of Abuja are required to have the following requirements:
- SSCE/WASC, GCE ‘O’ Level, NECO, NABTEB or TC II with Five credit passes including English and Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Two’ A’ Level passes with a minimum of three ‘O’ level credit passes in the relevant subjects.
- OND in a relevant field with a minimum of Upper credit obtained from a recognized institution plus five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as in (i) above.
- NCE with a minimum of Ten points pass obtained from a recognized institution in addition to five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes as indicated above.
Duration & Mode of Study
Programmes are scheduled to run for four or five years depending on entry qualifications. The mode of study is mainly through online course delivery, multi-media resources, audio-visual materials, (CDs, DVDs, Disk drive) etc.
How To Apply for UNIABUJA 2017/2018 Distance Learning Admission
Applicants are required to pay an application fee of Twelve Thousand Naira (N12,000.00) only.
Application form: 12,000.00
Special communication skills course: 3,000.00.
Total: 15,000.00 only
You should have this amount in the account of your bank card that you intend to use. You should also have with you the telephone number on account for token verification; your bank will want to be certain it’s you using your card.
If you haven’t applied, the first thing undergraduate studies applicant need to do is to make a choice on the programme of study. To do this, it’s best for you to examine the programme of interest. This will enable you to know about the course, what you will achieve in the course, and more importantly at this stage – the requirements for the course. This will let you know if you’re qualified. It is a simple process to apply at UniAbuja CDL&CE, and you’ll get an initial decision in few days. The application can be online or by filling the print version. In case you have network challenges or other forms of challenges and you wish to apply, you can download the printable version of the application form. Print, fill and submit in person at UniAbuja Distance Learning Office in Area 3. You will pay on Remita for the application while at the office or choose to pay at the bank.
Thereafter print your application details and wait for the admission decision.
You can, however, choose to apply online by following the steps below:
- Fill the online application form at admissions.cdlce.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Make payment.
- Print your application details (form and receipt)
- The admission manager may suggest to you eligible programmes, based on your submission.
- Application to 200L direct entry may take more time for processing.
All applicants are required to have a functional e-mail for the purpose of this application through which information can be sent. The Centre also requires an applicant to have a functional telephone number to which text messages (SMS) could be sent. Applicants are expected to check their e-mail and messages boxes from time to time for information and update regarding their applications.
On no account should an applicant pay or give cash to any individual for the purpose of buying the application form or processing admission into the university. Beware of fraud, beware of those who claim to be agents or admission consultants, the University neither acts by proxy nor on a proxy. In case you need help, go directly to the Help Desk, UniAbuja Centre at Area 3, Garki, Abuja or Call 0703 299 3729, 0809 180 0007 for live support.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman