Akwa Ibom State University has announced that admission forms into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session is scheduled to be available and on sale from July 2, 2018. The application form for admission into the University will only be available for sale online hence, interested applicants are to disregard any publication that says otherwise. Applicants are advised to read the information below for details about the 2018 admission exercise by the University.
AKSU 2018 Admission Requirements
- Applicants seeking admission are required to have a minimum of Credit Level Pass at maximum of two (2) sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) in SSCE
- Applicants are required to score 160 and above in the 2018 UTME as well as Direct Entry applicants and chose the university as their first choice.
Screening Date And Details
The Post-UTME Screening exercise will hold from Monday, 23rd July to Friday, 27th July 2018.
The Direct Entry Screening will hold on Friday, 27th July 2018.
Venue: Main Campus, Ikot Akpaden – Mkpat Enin L.G.A
Time: 9 am daily.
How To Apply For 2018 Admission Into AKSU
Applicants can visit the University website as from Monday, 2nd July 2018 to Friday, 20th July 2018 to pay the application fee and fill the application form.
Applicants are to apply online for the screening exercise following the procedure below:
Visit http://portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click
- On the right-hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the prepayment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show
- Click the “>” symbol at the extreme right-hand side of the page to proceed with registration
- Complete the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be
- Certificate of
- 2018 UTME Result
- 2018 JAMB DE printout (Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma, NCE or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
Requirements For The Screening Exercise:
Candidates are to appear for Post-UTME or Direct Entry screening exercise with the following:
- Three (3) copies of 2018 UTME result slip or Direct Entry registration slip showing the candidates photograph in
- Three (3) copies of AKSU Photocard (Post-UTME or Direct Entry) screening schedule slip printed from the University portal, on completion of
- When filling the application form, each applicant should endeavour to use his/her own phone number and valid e-mail address in order to receive timely alerts, messages and directives. Do not use those of a cyber cafe operator or any other third party.
- All uploaded documents must be clear and readable. Blurred or unclear documents will lead to automatic
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the
- Applicants who did NOT choose AKSU or change to AKSU as their University of First Choice in the 2018/2019 UTME or Direct Entry are NOT eligible for this exercise.
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman