Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) has announced the release of Application form for admission into the School of Part-Time Studies (SPTS) of the institution for the 2018/2019 Academic Session. Applicants are advised to read through the information below before applying.
LASPOTECH 2018/2019 Available Part-time ND/HND Programmes
Below are the programmes available at LASPOTECH School of Part-Time Studies for the 2018/2019 academic session
NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
a. Computer Engineering Technology
b. Civil Engineering Technology
c. Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
d. Mechanical Engineering Technology
2. ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
A. Building Technology
B. Estate Management
3 MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration & Management.
f. Office Technology and Management
4.COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
a. Computer Science Technology
b. Food Technology
c. Hospitality Management Technology
6. PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology
*NOTE: OTM(Office Technology Management) Programme may have some of their Lectures during the week(i.e. Evenings ONLY)
HND PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
a. Civil Engineering Technology
b. Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology with
(i) Electronics & Telecommunications
(ii) Electrical Power & Machines
c. Computer Engineering Technology
d. Mechanical Engineering Technology with options in
(ii) Power and Plant
2. MANAGEMENT & BUSINESS STUDIES
b. Banking and Finance
c. Business Administration and Management
f. * Office Technology and Management
3. COMMUNICATION & LIBERAL STUDIES
Mass Communication with Options in (i). Print (ii) Media
a. Computer Science
b. Hospitality Management Technology
5. PURE & APPLIED SCIENCE
Science Laboratory Technology with option in
General Entry Requirements
(a) National Diploma (ND) Programmes
Applicants are required to have sat for SSCE or WASCE or GCE ‘O’ Level or NECO or NABTEB with at least 5 Credits obtained at not more than 2 sittings, which must include English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects related to the programme of study.
(b) Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes
1. Applicants are required to satisfy SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB entry requirements for the corresponding National Diploma programme.
2. Applicants are required to have completed a relevant National Diploma Programme, not below LOWER CREDIT classification.
3. Applicants are required to have at least one year post- ND industrial work experience.
Applicants who have lower qualifications than the ones stated above but with at least three (3) relevant Credits and two (2) Passes could be considered for admission, provided such candidates are not below the age of 40 years and have a minimum of 15 years work experience at a SUPERVISORY LEVEL
1. Applicants are advised to ensure that they personally fill in the correct information. The Polytechnic would not be liable for any erroneous information contained in the completed form.
2. Each applicant is advised to provide a correct and functional e-mail address and telephone number(s) when completing the application form.
3. For details on entry requirements peculiar to each of the programmes above, visit the LASPOTECH website www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
4. Applicants are to please NOTE that Admission is on First Come, first served basis.
How To Apply For LASPOTECH 2018/2019 Part-time ND/HND Admission
- Applicants are to visit LASPOTECH’s website at http://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Click on the “2018/2019 Admission Applications” link on the Navigator plane.
- Select the programme i.e.” Part-Time ND or HND”.
- Click on “Continue”.
- Fill the profile form and choose a suitable username as your username and password of your choice (your password should contain alphabet, numbers and/or symbols) not less than 7 in characters, supply a valid and working email address and GSM number;
- Then, Click on “Continue”
- Log in with your username and password;
- Click on “Pay” (you will make use of a Web-enabled ATM card, Master or Verve card for your payment).
- Candidates are expected to make payment of the sum of N7, 500) only (Seven Thousand five hundred naira only), exclusive of Bank charges.
- Complete your application as appropriate
- Fill in the application form provided. Ensure that you provide accurate data at all times. In addition to your personal information, you will be required to provide your WAEC/GCE/NECO result as well as previous educational history.
- Ensure you print out your Application form, fee payment receipt and keep them safe.
- You will be required to upload a colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 20kb in size.
- Print your completed application form before submission. You will be required to present this at a later date, so keep it safe.
- Click “Submit”
4. Successful candidates must adhere strictly to the registration procedure as highlighted on the Polytechnic website.
5. The Institution is non-residential. Students will, therefore, be required to make their own arrangements for accommodation and transportation.
Sales and Submission of Application form will close by Sunday, August 20th, 2018.
Related School Updates:
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See Newly Amended FUTO 2018/2019 Academic Calendar
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Kwara State Polytechnic Releases 2018/2019 Full-Time…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman