This is to inform all interested applicants and the general public that Crescent University has released application form for admission into degree programmes at the institution. The application form will enable all interested applicants to sit for the Post UTME Screening which will be used to determine the 2018 admission. Applicants are advised to read through the information below before applying.
Undergraduate Programmes Available At Crescent University
Below is the list of Undergraduate Programmes available at Crescent University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Programmes Duration (years)
1. Computer Science 5
2. Computer Science/Economics 5
3. Computer Science/Statistics 5
4. Information Technology 5
5. Accounting 4
6. Banking and Finance 4
7. Business Administration 4
8. Economics with Operation Research 4
9. Political Science and International Relations 4
10. Mass Communication 4
11. Islamic Studies 4
12. Fisheries and Aquaculture 5
13. Microbiology 4
14. Biochemistry 4
15. Chemistry 4
16. Mathematics 4
17. Physics 4
18. Property and Commercial Law 5
19. Jurisprudence and International Law 5
20. Islamic Law 5
21. Architecture 4
22. Estate Management 5
23. Environmental and Water Resources 5
24. Urban and Regional Planning 5
Crescent University Admission Eligibility / Requirements.
- Applicants who chose CUAB (First or Second choice in JAMB) can apply
- Applicants who wish to apply for admission but did not choose Crescent University Abeokuta in JAMB having scored minimum acceptable marks can also apply. They are however required to do a change of institution to Crescent as their first choice at any CBT centre.
- All applicants are required to have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply.
How To Apply for Crescent University 2018 Post UTME.
- Applicants are to visit the school website http://www.crescent.edu.ng, click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
12 passport photographs,
photocopy of birth certificate,
letter of identification from your Local Government,
2 Reference letters and credentials.
Related School Updates:
See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
How To Apply For LASU 2019/2020 Postgraduate Admission
See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
Afe Babalola University Releases 2018/2019…
How To Apply For UNILORIN 2019 Sandwich &…
Recent Forum Topics
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman