This is to inform all interested applicants and the general public that Crescent University has released application form for admission into degree programmes at the institution. The application form will enable all interested applicants to sit for the Post UTME Screening which will be used to determine the 2018 admission. Applicants are advised to read through the information below before applying.
Undergraduate Programmes Available At Crescent University
Below is the list of Undergraduate Programmes available at Crescent University for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Programmes Duration (years)
1. Computer Science 5
2. Computer Science/Economics 5
3. Computer Science/Statistics 5
4. Information Technology 5
5. Accounting 4
6. Banking and Finance 4
7. Business Administration 4
8. Economics with Operation Research 4
9. Political Science and International Relations 4
10. Mass Communication 4
11. Islamic Studies 4
12. Fisheries and Aquaculture 5
13. Microbiology 4
14. Biochemistry 4
15. Chemistry 4
16. Mathematics 4
17. Physics 4
18. Property and Commercial Law 5
19. Jurisprudence and International Law 5
20. Islamic Law 5
21. Architecture 4
22. Estate Management 5
23. Environmental and Water Resources 5
24. Urban and Regional Planning 5
Crescent University Admission Eligibility / Requirements.
- Applicants who chose CUAB (First or Second choice in JAMB) can apply
- Applicants who wish to apply for admission but did not choose Crescent University Abeokuta in JAMB having scored minimum acceptable marks can also apply. They are however required to do a change of institution to Crescent as their first choice at any CBT centre.
- All applicants are required to have five (5) O’Level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two sittings.
- Candidates awaiting O’Level results can also apply.
How To Apply for Crescent University 2018 Post UTME.
- Applicants are to visit the school website http://www.crescent.edu.ng, click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
- Printed Registration forms must be submitted on or before the screening day with:
12 passport photographs,
photocopy of birth certificate,
letter of identification from your Local Government,
2 Reference letters and credentials.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Afe Babalola University Releases 2018/2019…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021