The Federal University of Technology Akure has announced the release of application form for admission into the Pre-degree Science (PDS) Programme at the Centre for Continuing Education (CCE), The Federal University of Technology, Akure. The Pre-degree Programme is a one academic session programme which gives students an opportunity to learn and study in the university environment in preparation for degree examination. The programme is a full-time programme.
Below are the steps to follow while applying as well as the available study programmes and their requirements, applicants are advised to read through carefully before applying.
- School of Agriculture and Agricultural Technology (SAAT)
- School of Engineering and Engineering Technology (SEET)
- School of Environmental Technology (SET)
- School of Earth and Mineral Sciences (SEMS)
- School of Sciences (SOS)
- School of Health and Health Technology (SHHT)
- School of Computing (SCOM)
- School of Management Technology (SMAT)
Applicants seeking admission into the Pre-degree programme are required to have at least five Credit passes in WASC, NECO, GCE or equivalent at not more than two sittings in relevant subjects from
• ENGLISH LANGUAGE
• BIOLOGY/AGRIC. SCIENCE
• TECHNICAL DRAWING
ADMISSIONS COULD BE SOUGHT INTO THE FOLLOWING SCHOOLS & DEPARTMENTS IN FUTA
SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE AND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
Agricultural Resource and Economics (ARE)
Agricultural Extension and Communication (AEC)
Animal Production and Health (APH)
Crop, Soil and Pest Management (CSP)
Ecotourism and Wildlife Management (EWM)
Fisheries and Aquaculture Technology(FAT)
Food Science and Technology (FST)
Forestry and Wood Technology (FWT)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
Agricultural and Environmental Engineering (AGE)
Civil and Environmental Engineering (CVE)
Computer Engineering (COE)
Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
Materials and Metallurgical Engineering (MME)
Mechanical Engineering (MEE)
Mining Engineering (MNE) Industrial and Production Engineering (IPE)
Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
Building Technology (BDG)
Estate Management (ESM)
Industrial Design (IDD)
Quantity Survey (QSV)
Urban and Regional Planning (URP)
Surveying and Geo-informatics (SVG)
SCHOOL OF EARTH AND MINERAL SCIENCE (SEMS)
Applied Geology (AGY)
Applied Geophysics (AGP)
Marine Science and Technology (MST)
Meteorology and Climate Science (MCS)
Remote Sensing and Geoinformatics (RSG)
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE (SOS)
Mathematical Science (MTS)
SCHOOL OF HEALTH AND HEALTH TECHNOLOGY (SHHT)
Human Anatomy (HUA)
Biomedical Technology (BMT)
SCHOOL OF COMPUTING (SCOM)
Computer Science (CSC)
Cyber Security Services (CYB)
Information Technology (IFT)
Information Systems (IFS)
Software Engineering (SEN)
SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SMAT)
Project Management Technology (PMT)
Transport Management Technology (TMT)
How To Apply For FUTA 2018/2019 Pre-Degree Admission
- Applicants are to visit www.futa.edu.ng. Click on CCE Portal and PDS Application form to Create an account.
- Log in to your account with your Username and Password. Click on Payment to generate invoice for the application form.
- Candidates are to pay application fee of Fifteen thousand naira (N15,000.00) excluding bank charges on e-transact in any bank on the e-transact platform.
- Log in to your account online to confirm payment and complete the online PDS application form.
- Submit the Online application form and print out a copy of the Examination Schedule Slip.
a. The application opens on Monday 4th June, 2018 and closes on Friday 21st September, 2018. All awaiting results candidates must upload their results on the www.futa.edu.ng on or before the closing date.
b. Entrance Examination will hold on Friday 28th September, 2018.
c. The underlined helplines could be contacted for clarification on issue bordering on the registration.
07030347098; 08074254379 and 08189537808.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
All completed online application forms with the required relevant documents should be submitted to www.futa.edu.ng no later than the closing date (Friday 21st September 2018).
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021