University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) Nursing School has announced that admission forms into the institution’s Post Basic Nursing Programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session are now on sale. Candidates who wish to apply for the programmes are advised to take note of the information below;
Available Programmes at UMTH Nursing School
- School of Post Basic Operative Nursing (SPBPON)
- School of Post Basic Critical Care Nursing (SPBCCN)
- Applicants are required to have five (5) credits in O’Level (SSCE, WAEC, NECO,) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two (2) sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Applicants must be a registered and licensed nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Applicants are required to have a minimum of two (2) years post registration experience.
How To Apply For UMTH School of Nursing Programme
Application Form Fee: The UMTH School of Post-Basic Nursing Admission form can be obtained at the rate of Five thousand naira (N5,000.00) for SPBPON and Seven thousand, five hundred naira (N7,500.00) for SPBCCN.
Applicants are to make their application form payment through the UMTH Remita Platform into the “UMTH Schools Account”. After then, applicants are to present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms must be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
Completed UMTH application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Closing Date of Submission of Application Form:
- SPBCCN: 2nd May and it will end on 2nd June 2018
- SPBPON: 2nd May and ends on 6th August 2018
UMTH School of Nursing Entrance Examination:
- SPBPON-6th August – 11th August 2018
- SPBCCN-30th July – 2nd August 2018
Successful candidates in the entrance examination will be invited for an interview.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital School of…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman