Rivers State University (RSU) has announced the release of admission forms into her Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Ph.D Programme leading to the award of B.Sc. Degree for the 2017/2018 Academic Session. Interested applicants are advised to pay attention to the details to the information below;
- Ed in Adult Education
- Sc in Agricultural Education
- Sc in Business Education
- Ed in Educational Management and Planning
- Ed in Guidance and Counselling M.Sc in Technical Education
- Ed in Measurement and Evaluation M.Sc in Science Education
- Ed inEducational Technology
- Ed in Women Development & Community Studies M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction
- Minimum: 4 Long Vacations
- Maximum: 6 Long Vacations
Doctor of Philosophy:
- D in Adult and Community Education Ph.D in Agricultural Education
- D in Business Education
- D in Educational Management and Planning Ph.D in Guidance and Counselling
- D in Technical Education
- D in Measurement and Evaluation
- D in Science Education
- D in Educational Technology
- D in Women Development & Community Studies Ph.D in Curriculum and Instruction
- Minimum: – 6 Long Vacations
- Maximum: – 8 Long Vacations
- Applicants for Sandwich Ph.D programme at RSUST are required to have a Master’s degree (with a CGPA of 3.50 or above, on a 5-point scale) in a relevant discipline obtained from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology or any other recognized Institution of higher learning of equivalent status. In addition, an applicant may be required to undergo a selection test and or interview.
- Applicants for Master’s degree are required to have a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in the relevant field of study, or PGDE/PGDTE obtained from Rivers State University of Science and Technology or any other recognized Institution of higher learning of equivalent status.
How To Apply For 2017/2018 RSUST Sandwich Postgraduate Admission.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Institute of Education office in the University, after payment of N20,000.00 to Postgraduate Sandwich Programme Account in any commercial bank.
- Applicants can also visit RSUST’s Website to buy an application PIN and make an e-payment by generating transaction ID for the fee (N20,000) then proceed to any designated Bank to pay using the Pay Direct option or pay online with Interswitch enabled Verve Card.
- Downloaded and hard copies completed forms submitted to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, along with photocopies of relevant credentials.
Closing Date: The closing date for application is 12 midnight on Friday, 13th July, 2018. Lecture Commencement Date: Lecture commences on Monday 23rd July, 2018.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
- How To Apply For LASU 2019/2020 Postgraduate Admission
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021