This is to inform the general public and all prospective applicants that The Federal Polytechnic, Offa has announced that admission form into its Full-time Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for 2018/2019 academic session is now available and currently on sale. Applicants are advised to read through the information below before applying for admission.
HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
Below is the list of programmes available for 2018/2019 academic session of Federal Polytechnic Offa Higher National Diploma Full-Time programme
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Science
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Biology/Microbiology option
- Chemistry/Biochemistry option
- Physics with Electronics option
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Library and Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology and Management (OTM)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering Technology:
- Electronic & Telecommunication Engineering
- Power and Machine Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering:
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Power and Plant Engineering
4. Civil Engineering
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
The admission requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follows
- Applicants are required to have National Diploma (ND) in their chosen programme at not below LOWER CREDIT Classification from a recognized/accredited Polytechnic. However, applicants with pass grade at the ND/NID are eligible for consideration for admission provided they have minimum of two (2) years Post-Industrial Training experience.
- Applicants are to have at least five (5) relevant O’level credits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings from such examinations as SSC, GCE O’Level, NTC/NBC (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB O’level examinations)
- Applicants are required to have at least one-year Post-National Diploma industrial training experience.
Every applicant for the Polytechnic HND Programme who did not obtain his/her ND from the Federal Polytechnic Offa is required to forward a copy of his/her National Diploma Transcript to the Office of the Registrar.
How To Apply For Federal Polytechnic Offa 2018/2019 Full-Time HND Programme
Interested applicants are to visit https://portal.fpo.edu.ng/Default.aspx?tabid=173&AT=1 to complete the online application form.
Application closes Friday, August 24, 2018.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman