The Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin has announced the release of application form for admission into the Sandwich Programme of the Institution for the 2018/2019 academic session. All interested applicants are advised to read through the information below regarding the procedure for application and admission requirements before applying.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY 2018/2019 SANDWICH PROGRAMME 2018/2019
Applicants are to visit the university: http://admissions.alhikmah.edu.ng/admission/apply to apply for the admission
2018/2019 AVAILABLE SANDWICH PROGRAMMES AT AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY
Below is the list of Sandwich Programmes available at Al-Hikmah University for the 2018/2019 academic session, applicants are advised to go through the list before applying for admission.
1. B.A. (Ed.) English Language
2. B.A. (Ed.) Arabic Language
3. B.A. (Ed.) Islamic Studies
4. B.Sc. (Ed.) Political Science
5. B.Sc. Economics
6. B.Ed. Social Studies
7. B.Ed. Educational Management
8. B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
9. B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
10. B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology
11. B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
12. B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
13. B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Education
14. B.Sc. (Ed.) Computer Science
AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY SANDWICH PROGRAMMES ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Applicants who are seeking admission into B.Ed. (Educational Management) Degree are expected to have the following requirements
- Five SSCE (or equivalent) credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics.
- A credit pass in English Language of the interim joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at the O’Level is equivalent to the SSCE or NECO, GCE (O’Level) or SICE with credit passes in relevant subjects or any other equivalent to the SSCE/GCE O’ Level or NECO for the purpose of admission into Contact One (1) Sandwich undergraduate programmes of the University.
- For Direct Entry (Contact Session 2) the requirements are NCE/HND Certificate.
The B.Ed. Sandwich Degree programmes for students admitted through O’Level will run for a minimum of five contact sessions while students admitted through NCE/HND will run the program for four contact sessions. However, students will not be allowed to spend more than two extra academic sessions on the programme.
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See Newly Amended FUTO 2018/2019 Academic Calendar
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
- Afe Babalola University Releases 2018/2019…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman