Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti has announced the release of admission forms into the Pre-Degree and Degree foundation (JUPEB) programmes of the Institution for the 2018/2019 academic year.
ABUAD Pre-degree programme (9 Months – Admission into 100 Level) and ABUAD Degree Foundation programme (18 Months-Direct Entry into 200 Level) are run by the Afe Babalola International Study Centre, Ibadan, Oyo State.
AFE BABALOLA INTERNATIONAL STUDY CENTRE PROGRAMMES
1. Pre-Degree Programmes:
The Pre-degree Programme offers a unique opportunity to students who intend to further their studies at Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti (ABUAD). Through the programme, they are intensively prepared for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME). The pre-degree programme exempts our students from the POST-UTME of Afe Babalola University. It has served as a gateway for students who have long been waiting for university admission. The transition rate to the university has been between 95%-98% since inception. Candidates who wrote ABUAD post-UTME and were not admitted enjoy the benefit of AUTOMATIC ADMISSION directly from the University. Duration is 9months.
2. Cambridge Advanced Level Programme:
This programme offers an opportunity of tutelage to prospective students who wish to study either in Nigeria or Overseas. Afe Babalola University will tutor you to pass the examination with her accelerated one year programme and process your admission to the University of your choice both in Nigeria and abroad. Afe Babalola University has been a Cambridge associate school since 2012.
3. Degree Foundation Programme:
The Degree Foundation Programme is mainly designed for candidates who have satisfied the minimum university admission requirement, that is, five O’Level credit passes at a sitting or six O’Level credit passes at two sittings including English Language, mathematics and other relevant subjects.
This programme through The Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) or The Cambridge Advanced Level admits directly to 200Level except for Law at Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) and other universities in Nigeria. The Cambridge Advanced Level programme provides an enhanced opportunity for overseas admission also to 200Level. Annually, with over 95% success rate, this programme opens the gate to Afe Babalola University Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) and other universities in Nigeria. Duration is 12months.
HOW TO APPLY FOR ABUAD 2018 PRE-DEGREE AND JUPEB ADMISSION
Interested applicants are to visit The Afe Babalola International Study Centre, Ibadan, Oyo State to collect Form.
- Also, applicants can Click Here to download the application form.
- Print out the form and complete it
- Pay the sum of N10,500 into any of the following banks
- ZENITH BANK
ACCOUNT NAME: AFE BABALOLA INTERNATIONAL STUDY CENTRE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 1012465874
- SKYE BANK ACCOUNT
NAME: AB INTL STUDY CENTRE
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 115000046
4. Scan the bank teller and completed form with your passport attached to it to this email address: email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The subject of the mail must be the Full Name Of The Candidate
6. NOTE: Any application form not accompanied with scanned evidence of payment would NOT be treated
For more enquiries call:
For information about the form call 07069086779 or email email@example.com
Note: The lines are only available for enquires between 8 am and 6 am.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See How To Apply For Afe Babalola University…
- Afe Babalola University Releases 2018/2019…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman