Jamb has scheduled May 26 as the date for another UTME, according to the Boards Head of Media, Dr Fabian Benjamin, more than 12, 000 candidates are expected to sit for the mop-up examinations in few of its centres across the country. Dr Fabian Benjamin disclosed this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Abuja.
Dr Benjamin also stated that the candidates that will be writing the examination on May 26 cut across the entire country as the examination is mainly to rectify various problems that some candidate encountered while registering for the Jamb-UTME and after writing the examination conducted earlier this year.
He further explained that the categories of students scheduled to write Jamb-UTME on May 26 are those whose biometrics were not captured during the initial period of the UTME registration in March and those who were unable to see their result after the examination.
In his words, he said: “It would also include those, who are yet to see their results since the end of the examinations in March till date and have not been involved in any form of malpractice.“
“It will also include those, who were unable to print out their e-slip before the earlier examinations and those whose centres were cancelled for suspected malpractices.’’
According to him, “there are centres that were cancelled because of suspicious activities but the board was unable to identify the actual culprits.
However, he said that those, who were involved and caught in illicit acts and centres where a case of malpractice has been established against them would not partake in the rescheduled examinations.
He advised candidates, who might have fallen into any of the categories qualified for the examination to print their e-slips from Monday, May 21.
It will be recalled the board had earlier promised to reschedule the examinations for some candidates whose cases were exceptional, adding that candidates, who fall under such categories would be contacted before then. All candidates involved are once again advised to print out their e-slips from Monday, May 21.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021