Covenant University has announced the release of the Post-UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session. All prospective applicants are advised to take note of the information below concerning the Requirements and Registration.
- Applicants are required to complete the Covenant University Application Forms available online.
- Applicants are expected to have obtained the JAMB forms, chose Covenant University and are expected to have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2018/2019 admission exercise.
Use the Application Requirements checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
Applicants are advised to check the School website information for programme of their interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
Available Programmes And Requirements.
Interested candidates are to click on the links below to see available programmes and specific requirements.
- COLLEGE OF BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES (CBSS)
- COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (COE)
- COLLEGE OF LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT STUDIES (CLDS)
- COLLEGE OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY (CST)
It is the responsibility of the applicant to make certain that all admission materials are received by the designated application deadline. Neither the Admissions Office nor the Departments can assume the responsibility of informing the applicant about erroneous or missing materials.
All materials (original, photocopied, or electronic document) submitted in support of an application become a part of Covenant University application record and cannot be released to the student or a third party. If application materials are forged, falsified, or altered, the Admissions Office will notify all relevant officials. Submission of such materials will disqualify an applicant for admission.
Non-Refundable Application Fee
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view to completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
- The application form fee for the 2018/2019 academic year is N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira Only).
- Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only).
- Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction.
Statement of Purpose
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
Uploading of Credentials
The application would only be considered completed after the applicant has uploaded the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2018 JAMB result with a clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
Principal and Pastoral Reference Letters
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
How To Apply For Covenant University Post-Utme:
All candidates seeking admission into Covenant University for the 2018/2019 academic session undergraduate programmes can apply by visiting the School’s Undergraduate registration portal admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/
All candidates are required to pay the sum of Seven Thousand Naira Only (N7,000.00) which entails Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening. The fee can be paid with CUSanwo which is the latest indigenous innovation for online payment of fees introduced by Covenant University. This platform will be used for processing the card payment for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Post-UTME Screening and Booking
There will be a Computer-based Post-UTME screening, which will take place at Covenant University, Canaan Land, Km. 10 Idiroko Road, Ota, Ogun State. The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. Candidates will be notified via text messages.
Related School Updates:
See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
See How To Apply For Afe Babalola University…
Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman