JAMB is scheduled to hold the 2018 Admission Policy Meeting with the Minister of Education and all stakeholders in the sector on June 26, 2018. The 2018 Admission Policy Meeting is an avenue for JAMB and all the other bodies involved to discuss and decide on matters relating to the 2018 tertiary education admission which could be University, Polytechnic and various Colleges in the country.
The Head of Media and Information for JAMB, Dr Fabian Banjamin, while addressing newsmen said that all Universities and tertiary institutions that have announced 2018 admission exercise with any JAMB cut-off mark are in violation of the constitutional guidelines for admissions as the 2018 Cut-off marks for various levels of tertiary education will be discussed in the Admission Policy Meeting scheduled to hold on June 26 and announced after the meeting.
He further stated that JAMB is currently compiling a list of all institutions that have violated this guideline in the year 2018 and that the list will be forwarded to the appropriate body for sanction. He also added that all institutions planning to announce or carry out their admission exercise before the meeting has been held are to resist the urge to do so as there will be a strict sanction on any university or other institutions found in the violation of the guideline.
He also pointed out that the 2018 Admission Policy Meeting is scheduled to hold early in the year so as to give institutions enough time to carry out their admission exercise. As it is, the official JAMB cut-off marks for admission will not be known until after the meeting scheduled to hold on June 26, hence candidates are advised to disregard any publication or announcement from any source stating otherwise concerning the 2018 UTME cut-off marks.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman