This is to notify all interested candidates and the general public that University Of Uyo (UNIUYO) has begun the sale of Pre-Degree Programme Admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session. All interested candidates should make use of this opportunity to get the admission form before the deadline.
A. Faculty of Agriculture
(a) Agricultural Economics and Extension
(b) Animal Science
(c) Crop Science
(d) Fisheries and Aquatic Environmental Management
(e) Forestry and Natural Environmental Management
(f) Food Science and Technology
(g) Home Economics, Nutrition and Dietetics
(h) Soil Science and Land Resources Management
B. Faculty of Education
(a) Agricultural Education
(b) Biology Education
(c) Computer Science Education
(d) Chemistry Education
(e) Health Education
(f) Home Economics Education
(e) Library and Information Science (Science component only)
(h) Mathematics Education
(i) Pre-Primary/Primary Education (Science component only)
(k) Physical Education
(l) Physics Education
(m) Technical Education
C. Faculty of Science
a) Animal Science and Environmental Biology
b) Botany and Ecological Studies
(g) Computer Science
- Admission into the Pre-Degree programme will be through Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Candidates must possess credit pass in at least five (5) “O” level subjects including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for Agricultural Science Education and Agriculture candidates only), at not more than two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE or NABTEB).
- Candidates seeking admission into programmes in the Faculty of Agriculture should possess at least five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE including Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science, Mathematics, English Language and any one of Economics, Geography or Physics. At least a Pass in Physics is acceptable.
- Candidates for admission into Agricultural Science Education must possess five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics and any other subject.
- Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education should possess five “O” Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and any other subject.
- NOTE: JAMB score is not required for admission into this programme.
MAJOR COURSE REQUIREMENT
All successful candidates will be required to register for and take the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) into programmes of their choices from the list provided in A to C above.
METHOD OF APPLICATIONS
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N10, 500.00 (Ten Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only via the University Portal (https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals)
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
1. Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals or www.uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on e-portals link)
2. Select Admission Forms Link
3. Select e-Form(s) Option
4. Select Pre-Degree as the Admission Form Type
5. Enter your Phone Number, Name and Email
6. Click the PAY NOW button to make payment
7. Payment can be made online or Bank branch
8. After payment returns to the online portal and click on Register Link to complete your registration.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the screening exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who up-load wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates are required to come for the screening exercise with the following items
- One (1) copy of the University of Uyo 2018 ONLINE registration form duly completed with the passport-size photograph printed in colour.
- One (1) recent passport-size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the online registration) with the name and signature of the candidate on the reverse side of the photographs.
- These should be packaged in a quarto-size envelope and labelled with the candidate’s name and department.
- HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
Note: Only colour printout will be accepted.
No GSM handsets, calculators, four-figure tables or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
Screening Exercise Date/Portal Closure for Pre-Degree
- Closing Date for registration: Saturday, June 30, 2018
- The date for screening exercise: Monday, July 2 to Friday, July 6, 2018
- Venue: for the screening exercise: PTDF Resource Centre, Town Campus Annex, Uyo
- Time: 7:00am
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman