This is to inform all prospective applicants and the general public that The University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital has announced that admission forms into the Nursing programmes listed below are available and currently on sale;
1. School of Nursing (SON)
2. School of Post Basic operative Nursing (SPBPON)
3. School of Post Basic Critical care nursing (SPBCCN)
4. School of Community Health Officers Training Programmes, Higher Diploma Programme (SCHOTP)
- Applicants are expected to have five (5) credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WACE and NECO is acceptable.
- Applicants for School of Nursing should be between Eighteen (18) and Twenty Four (24) years of age.
SPBPON AND SPBCCN
In addition to (i) above;
- Applicants must be registered and licensed nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Applicants are expected to have a minimum of two (2) years post registration experience.
In addition to (i) above;
- Applicants are required to have Diploma in Community Health, with two (2) years post qualification experience.
- Community Health Extension Workers with five (5) years post qualification experience.
Application form fee (non-refundable)
1. SON N3,000.00
2. SPBPON N7,500.00
3. SPBCCN N5,000.00
4. SCHOTP N5,000.00
Date of Submission of Application Forms
All completed application forms should be returned to the Co-ordinators/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below
1. SON 2nd May-22nd June 2018
2. SPBCCN 2nd May-2nd June 2018
3. SPBPON 2nd May-6th August 2018
Applicants are to submit the following when submitting their Application Form;
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
All enquiries should be directed to the admission’s office through their various schools (SPBCCN: 08062792908, SPBPON: 08067853503, SCHOTP: 08035482763).
Date Of Examination
The entrance examination and interview will be conducted on dates stated below:
SON – 16th – 20th July 2018
SPBPON – 6th – 11th August 2018
SCHOTP – 13th – 17th August 2018
SPBCCN – 30th July – 2nd August 2018
NB: Successful candidates will be invited for the interview.
All payment should be made to UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the form.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- Kogi State Polytechnic 2018/2019 HND & Pre-ND…
- UMTH Nursing School Releases 2018/2019 Post Basic…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman