The management of Kaduna State University wishes to inform all prospective applicants and the general public that application forms for admission into the University degree Programme are now available online for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Eligibility for KASU Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose KASU in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above are eligible for screening.
- Kaduna State University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME.
Register for the Kaduna State University Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise by using your JAMB Registration Number and also making sure you have a valid email address and a recent passport photograph.
Candidates are required to pay N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee using any acceptable debit (Visa, Verve, or Master) Card.
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process. Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021