The management of Kaduna State University wishes to inform all prospective applicants and the general public that application forms for admission into the University degree Programme are now available online for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Eligibility for KASU Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose KASU in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above are eligible for screening.
- Kaduna State University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME.
Register for the Kaduna State University Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise by using your JAMB Registration Number and also making sure you have a valid email address and a recent passport photograph.
Candidates are required to pay N2, 000.00 (Two thousand naira only) as screening fee using any acceptable debit (Visa, Verve, or Master) Card.
Candidates are expected to print their online screening slips carrying their passport size photographs as confirmation of completion of the screening process. Only those who completed the online screening will be considered for admission.
Related School Updates:
See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
See Unilorin 2018 Admission Details: Cut-off marks,…
AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
Kaduna State University 2018/2019 Postgraduate…
Recent Forum Topics
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman