This is to notify all interested applicants and the general public that the Institute of Part-Time Programmes (IPTP) of Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-Akoko (AAUA), Ondo State has announced that admission into its DIploma, Undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session is currently ongoing. The admission forms can be obtained online and interested candidates are advised to take note of the information below;
Professional Masters Programmes:
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters in Public Administration (MPA)
- Masters in Security Psychology (MSP)
- Masters in Managerial Psychology (MMP)
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes:
- Postgraduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Public Administration (PGDPA)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Theology (PGDTh)
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Geography and Planning Sciences
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Pure and Applied Psychology
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.A. English Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.A. Linguistics
- B.A. Linguistics and Yoruba (Combined Honours)
- B.A. Religion and African Culture
- B.A. Philosophy
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in International and Strategic Studies
- Diploma in Computer Science
How to Apply for AAUA Part-Time Admission:
- Applicants are to visit the part-time institute website iptp.aaua.edu.ng/portal/welcome/appformlandingpage
- Proceed to create an account
- Make payment. Procedure to make payment is as follows:
- Log in to your account.
- Goto Payment Method
- Click on generate invoice (RRR Number).
- Applicants should then take the invoice generated to the bank and make payment with the RRR Number on REMITA PLATFORM ONLY
- After payment at the bank, applicants should obtain a payment receipt from the teller, then Login to their account to confirm the payment, applicants will then be allowed to fill the application form on the website.
- After successful login and payment, please fill the form accordingly, upload your recent passport photograph and click on the buttons appropriately.
- Ensure to print your acknowledgement and await SMS for your admission information on the phone soon.
- APPLICANTS SHOULD MAKE SURE TO LOGOUT FROM THE APPLICATION PORTAL ONCE THE REGISTRATION IS COMPLETED.
APPLICANTS DO NOT NEED TO COME TO AKUNGBA FOR SUBMISSION OF HARD COPY/PHYSICAL FORM. ONCE THE APPLICATION FORM HAS BEEN SUBMITTED ONLINE, THE REGISTRATION IS COMPLETE.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- How To Apply For UNICAL 2019/2020 Postgraduate…
- How To Apply For AAUA 2018/2019 Part-Time Admission…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman