The management of Benue State University (BSU) has just released the 2017/2018 registration procedure and schedule for all the newly admitted students. Candidates who have been offered admission to the University for the 2017/2018 Academic Session are to read the information below and follow the procedure in paying their acceptance fees.
All Benue State University admitted candidates are required to do the following:
- Proceed to pay an acceptance fee of ten thousand (N10,000.00) naira only using the e-payment procedure.
- Proceed to do a change of course on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website where the course admitted into is different from the course initially applied for.
Candidates who have accepted their Admission can then proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic qualifications
- Original JAMB Result slip with an embossed passport photograph
- Original Direct Entry Online e-registration printout with an embossed passport photograph
- Birth certificate/declaration of age
- Certificate of State Origin
Candidates who have been successfully screened and approved should then revisit the Benue State University portal and print out admission letter and proceed to pay the appropriate fees for the courses admitted.
After paying all the required fees, candidates are to register their courses and complete their Biodata online, print out six (6) copies of their course registration and Biodata forms and proceed to their Faculties for the issuance of student files and final screening.
E-payment Procedure is as follows:
- Visit www.bsum.edu.ng or https://www.portal.bsum.edu.ng
- Click on e-Payment platform to open the e-Payment Form
- Select programme, Payment Category. Type in Registration Number, Select session or semester as applicable.
- Click on “Generate Payment Reference” to generate payment number.
- Click on the link to proceed.
For Cash Payment at the Bank
Before proceeding to the bank, complete and print out your Payment Reference Number slip from the e-Payment Platform from the University website or Portal and take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
Visit any of the following Bank Branches nation-wide to make payment.
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- ECO Bank Plc
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Diamond Bank Plc
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc
- United Bank for Africa Plc
- Unity Bank Plc
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc
- Skye Bank Plc
For ATM Payments:
Visit any ATM machine with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
- Select pay bills
- Fill in the Payment reference number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your Phone Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, Candidates are to return to the portal to log in and print out the Payment Receipt.
For payment using Quickteller from the Internet:
Visit the quickteller website www.quickteller.com/bsum to complete your transaction.
- Insert your Registration number
- Insert your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt
- Checking of admission status, acceptance of admission, uploading of documents for online screening, payment of school fees, and course registration on the University Portal shall take place between Monday, 9th – Monday, 23rd April 2018.
- Physical verification of credentials shall take place at the candidates respective Faculties from Monday, 23rd – Monday, 30th April 2018. Candidates are kindly requested to comply with these directives.s
- Forgery of any kind will attract automatic withdrawal of the admission offered and possible prosecution.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman