Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital has released Admission Form for 2018/2019 School Of Health Information Management academic session. Candidates interested in applying for the academic programme are advised to take note of the information below;
- Applicants are required to have sat for the 2018 UTME examination.
- Applicants are expected to have obtained five (5) O’Level credits in not more than two sittings in English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science and Chemistry.
NOTE: Applicants should bear in mind that the final admission will be based on the final UTME cut-off marks approved by JAMB for Polytechnics, Monotecnics and Colleges of Education in the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates who are seeking for ND admission are expected to have obtained the minimum entry requirements of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings in the WASC/SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the following subjects,
- English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry and any other subject such as Physics, Agric Science, Geography and Economics.
- Candidates are expected to have sat for the 2018 JAMB examination and must meet the cut-off points [i.e. as stipulated by JAMB] and must have chosen the school as their first choice in JAMB applications.
Candidates intending to pursue the 2-year HND programme must have obtained in addition to 5 credits at O’levels, the National Diploma Certificate (not below Lower Credit) in Health Information Management, together with an evidence of completion of one year (compulsory) Industrial Attachment in a reputable health institution.
- Professional Diploma/Technician Certificate in Health Information Management by HRORBN can also apply for HND programme.
NOTE: PREGNANCY IS NOT ALLOWED DURING THE TRAINING
CONDITIONS FOR ADMISSION
Selection of candidates will be based on the possession of requisite academic qualifications, good performance in both the written examination and oral interview. The written examination for ND applicants will be tested in:
- English Language
- General paper
For the HND programme, applicants will be tested in English Language, Mathematics, Health Records Management, Statistics and Knowledge of Medical Terminologies. Selected candidates will be required to pass the medical fitness examination.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OAUTH SCHOOL OF HEALTH INFORMATION MANAGEMENT ADMISSION
Interested ND applicants are to pay a non-refundable fee of two thousand naira (#2,000) while HND applicants are to pay six thousand naira (#6,000) respectively through REMITA payable to OAUTHC, Ile-Ife account. On presentation of the evidence of payment, application forms are to be collected from;
School of Health Information Management,
Obafemi Awolowo University Hospitals Complex, Ile-Ife,
P. M. B. 5538, Ile Ife
Completed application forms must be returned to the Ag. Head of School not later than 22nd August, 2018, while screening exercise comes up on Wednesday 28th August, 2018 by 9 am and Interview on Thursday 29th August, 2018.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman