Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH) Has Released Application Forms For 2018/2019 Post-Basic Nursing And Midwifery Admission.
This is to notify all prospective applicants and the general public that Admission forms into Post-Basic Nursing And Midwifery 2018/2019 academic session in Lagos State University Teaching Hospital are available and currently on sale, all interested applicants are to take note of the information below concerning the procedure of application and entrance examination.
The Lagos State University Teaching Hospital currently running two programmes namely;
- School Of Midwifery
- Post-Basic Nursing Programmes which consists of;
- Accident & Emergency Nursing
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- Paediatric Nursing
- Perioperative Nursing
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS INTO THE PROGRAMMES ARE AS FOLLOWS;
School Of Midwifery:
- Candidates must be Registered Nurses with a VALID LICENSE and at least one-year post qualification experience.
- Candidates must possess five (5) Credits at ‘O’ Level in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Combination of results can only be of not more than two (2) approved examination bodies i .e. GCE/WAEC or WAEC/NECO/.
- Applicants should possess the RN qualification (with or without RM), five (5) credits in WASC/GCE/NECO/GCE including English Language, Mathematics and Biology at not more than two sittings.
- Applicants who qualified from 2006 till date can apply. However, the candidate must have credit in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Applicants must have current practice licence issued by the Nursing And Midwifery Council of Nigeria with two years post qualification experience.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE:
A written examination will be conducted on the 16th June 2018 by 9.00am at School of Post Basic Nursing (Human Resources Development Centre), Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi — Araba. Successful candidates are to bring along original copies of all relevant certificates for an interview at the same venue from 2nd — 5th July, 2018.
While written examination will be conducted for School of Midwifery applicants on the 16th June, 2018 by 8.00am at Health Manpower Resources Centre, Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi — Araba
How to Apply:
Post Basic Nursing
- Applicants are to log on to www.remita.net to pay the Application fee of N10,000.00 for Post-Basic Nursing Programmes.
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On the name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital.
- Then click on other LUTH Fees.
- Follow the prompts to generate the ‘RRR` code. Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
- The photocopy of the receipt issued should be presented to the Ag. Head, School of Post-Basic Nursing.
School of Midwifery:
- Applicants are to log on to www.remita.net to pay the Application fee of N5,000.00 for the School of Midwifery Programme.
- Click on pay a Federal Government Agency. On the name of MDA, type Lagos University Teaching Hospital. Then click on other LUTH Fees.
- Follow the prompts to generate the ‘RRR’ code. Thereafter, use the ‘RRR’ code to make payment at any Bank of your choice and submit your voucher or receipt to the Finance and Accounts Department, LUTH, where a receipt will be issued in place of the PRINT-OUT.
- Submit handwritten application letter addressed to the Principal, School of Midwifery, LUTH.
- Make a photocopy of the receipt with applicant’s passport photograph on the left-hand corner.
- Collect the admission form at the School of Midwifery at the Health Manpower Resourees Centre LUTH
- Submit completed application form with photocopies of credentials, 3 passport photographs and photocopy of receipts enclosed in a Big brown envelope.
Applicants should note that the Application fee is different from the course fee, details of the course fee will be provided on Admission.
Sale and submission of application forms for School of Midwifery will close on 8th June 2018.
The copies of the completed application forms, two (2) recent passport photographs, photocopies of relevant certificates and practice licence should reach the Administrative Office of the School of Post Basic Nursing not later than Friday, 10th June 2018.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman