Kaduna State University (KASU) has re-opened the student registration portal for students to who were not able to complete their registration for 2017/2018 Academic Session before the previous registration deadline which was Friday 16th February 2018.
The School has re-opened the registration portal and the registration deadline has been extended to Wednesday 25th April 2018. This will enable all students were unable to complete their registration do so and pay their tuition fee.
Students of KASU commended the School management for their leniency and also expressed their satisfaction with the new registration arrangement.
However, all students who are yet to complete their registration and are yet to pay their tuition fee are advised to do so before the registration deadline of Wednesday 25th April 2018 as the University disclosed that this will be the final closing date for all registrations and it is uncertain if the school will further extend the registration closing date.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- Fed Poly Ilaro Announces Admission Details For…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman