The University of Benin, UNIBEN Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School of Nursing which is located in Ugbowo, Benin city Edo State has announced that Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session is now available and currently on sale. All interested candidates are advised to take note of the information below regarding the Application Form
UNIBEN Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission Requirements:
- Applicants are expected to be at least 18 years old at the point of resumption in October 2018.
- Applicants are expected to have obtained at least five(5) Credit passes in not more than two(2) sittings in (WASCE/GCE/NECO) in the following subjects,
* English Language,
* Physics and
- Candidates who are awaiting the release of their WASCC/GCE/NECO results can also apply.
How To Apply To UBTH School Of Nursing:
The UNIBEN teaching hospital school of nursing Applications forms can be obtained from the Office of the Deputy Director (Nursing Education/Principal). The sales of UBTH admission form runs from Monday to Friday. (time: 9:00 am to 3:00 PM)
APPLICANTS SHOULD TAKE NOTE THAT THE SCHOOL DOES NOT SELL ITS ADMISSION FORM ONLINE
Submission of Application Form:
Completed forms should be returned to the undersigned with evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only made payable to UBTH Treasury Single Account (TSA) via the REMITA Platform in any Commercial Bank under the service type “Training School – School of Nursing”.
Forms should be returned with four (4) recent coloured passport photographs (taken in preceding two weeks).
Pay the sum of Two hundred naira (N200.00) only into the EDO STATE NURSING AND MIDWIFERY COUNCIL COMMITTEE first bank account: 2004854377.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UBTH School of Health, Nursing and Midwifery…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021