This is to notify the general public and all candidates who wish to enrol in The Bowen University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing that admission forms into the school’s 2018/2019 academic session is now available and currently on sale. Interested candidates are to pay attention to the information below;
The School of Nursing, Bowen University Teaching Hospital Ogbomoso was formerly known as Baptist Medical Centre, it is an integral part of the Baptist Convention and is an institute for training students to be professional nurses. The institute trains basic students in Nursing Education. The school serves as a foundation for their future growth and development in their chosen profession.
Also, students in the school get to be adequately equipped for Ophthalmic, Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and psychiatric Experience through their posting to University College Hospital (UCH) Ibadan and Neuro-Psychiatric Hospital, Aro, Abeokuta respectively. The school also creates exposure to better community clinical experience both within and outside her environment.
Bowen School Of Nursing BUTH Admission Requirements:
Candidates seeking admission into The Bowen University Teaching Hospital School Of Nursing are required to have the following;
Five O’level Subjects at Credit level, Not more than two sittings in the following subjects:
English, Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
How to Apply for Bowen University Teaching Hospital School of Nursing Admission:
Applicants are to pay the sum of N10,000 (Non-Refundable) to the Bank Account BELOW
ACCOUNT NAME: Bowen University Teaching Hospital, OGBOMOSO
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2016156261
BANK: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
Note that your payment to the account above will be verified.
After Payment, Click on the Register Button to Obtain the 2018 Admission Form
Click on Get the PIN to start registration and supply all the Teller details. Applicants should note that The Pin can only be used once.
You will upload necessary documents like O’ Level Result(s), Birth Certificate, Local Government Identification, Bank Teller (size 100-200KB) and Passport in JPG/PNG format (size 10-20KB).
Printout your already filled Registration Form, Attestation Slip and 2 copies of Examination Slip.
You will change your bank teller you obtained from the UBA Bank to School Receipt at the Account Section of the Hospital after registration has been done.
Kindly Complete your registration once, if not contact Web Admin. Or login for details
Applicants are to strictly avoid the use of any special character like ~!@#$%^&*'”|\ it can hinder proper submission of your data
YOU MUST MAKE SURE YOU SUBMIT ALL YOUR PRINTOUTS INCLUDING THE ATTESTATION FORM AT THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE ON OR BEFORE THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION DATE (Shifted to 9th JUNE, 2018).
If you have any issue related to your application form send mail to email@example.com or Call Web Admin (WhatsApp): 08035551849—- Strictly only from Monday to Friday (8am – 4pm)
Or For further enquiry or Questions send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (School Management) or call: 08027875812
The application closes on 5th, June
Entrance Examination holds 9th, June
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- How To Apply For Bowen University 2018/2019…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman