The Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola has released admission forms into its Post Basic Nursing, Basic Nursing and Remedial for 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to notify all prospective applicants and the general public that Admission forms into Post-Basic Nursing, Basic Nursing and Remedial 2018/2019 academic session in Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola are available and currently on sale, all interested applicants are to take note of the information below concerning the procedure of application and how to pay for the application forms.
- Candidates seeking admission into the Post Basic Nursing Programme must be Registered Midwives and must possess a minimum of five SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics. They must also hold a valid practice license of the NMCN.
- Candidates seeking admission into the Basic Nursing Programme should be at least 17.5 years old. They must possess a minimum of five (5) SSCE credits in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry & Physics at not more than two (2) sitting
- Candidates seeking admission into the Remedial Programme are required to have at least 3 credits in any of the minimum subjects required for admission into the Basic Nursing program.
How To Apply For Admission Into Adamawa State College of Nursing & Midwifery
Eligible candidates who are seeking for admission into School of Nursing Yola Adamawa State should walk into any Skye Bank or Zenith Bank and pay the sum of Five thousand naira (N5,000.00) only for the application forms into the College of Nursing & Midwifery, Yola, account through Adamawa State Gov’t Pay Direct. The printout of payment slip is then presented to College Bursary Department for the issuance of receipt and application form.
IF YOU HAVE DIFFICULTIES IN UNDERSTANDING HOW TO GO ABOUT THE PAYMENT, ASK A BANK STAFF TO GUIDE YOU AS ONLY PAYMENTS MADE CORRECTLY ARE ACCEPTABLE TO THE COLLEGE.
Candidates should bear in mind that the college does not sell Admission forms online!
Application Closing Date
As at the time of writing this, the closing date for the sales and submission of college nursing and midwifery yola has not been announced. Interested applicants should take advantage before it is too late.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman