AAUA announces new tuition fee for 2018/2019 Academic year as there is a new development concerning the tuition fee for Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko, Ondo State. It was gathered over the weekend that Tuition fee for AAUA has finally increased and returning students have been advised to resume on April 8, 2018, for 2018/2019 Academic Session.
Remember that the School was shut down in January after the end of the 2017/ 2018 academic session following the inability of the government to conclude on the new fees but the students and parents had appealed to the government to intervene in the matter.
The institution fixed a new tuition fee from #30 000 to #180 000 for freshers where already admitted undergraduates will pay #120 000 to #150 000 depending on their Faculty and Departments. This is recorded as a 500 percent increase from the institution’s previous tuition fee.
Students who logged into their Portals to check activities for 2018/2019 Academic session displayed their discomfort online as many claimed they can’t afford the fee and the next line of action is yet to be known.
There has been a Pandemonium all around the state and there are Several groups, indigenous and non-indigenous students asking the question as to why the increase in tuition fee right now even when the Country is still not witnessing a total economic revamp.
More Groups, elder statesmen and parents of AAUA students around the states complained about the latest development as it contradicts with the agreement they had at the stakeholders’ meeting with the management of the school last week.
However, the governor of the state said on several occasions that the school fee is too meagre and can’t even buy a good shoe, but denied the school fee will be up to 200,000 as initially rumoured.
Students have been advised to resume immediately for 2018 academic year and every other School’s activities should commence soon.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman