News reaching us that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has instructed Student who are prepared for 2018 JAMB UTME Examination should start printing out their Notification slip from Tuesday, March 6.
The board’s Head of Media and Information Department, Dr Fabian Benjamin, said in Lagos on Sunday that arrangements had been concluded for the successful conduct of the exam scheduled to hold from March 9 to March 17.
“We have successfully conducted the Mock Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) on Monday, February 26, and based on that, we can confidently say, we are good to go.
“The mock UTME was to expose the candidates to the process as well as test the level of preparedness of the various centres.
“Candidates can now go ahead and print their examination notification slips from Tuesday.
“These candidates must ensure that these slips are printed before Friday, March 9, in order to familiarise themselves with the examination schedules as no form of excuse for missing the examination will be entertained.
“We want to warn that the board will not reschedule any examination for anybody and so any candidate that fails to adhere strictly to the examination schedule as stated in their slips should have himself or herself to blame.”
Benjamin, however, warned candidates not to go to their respective centres with prohibited items such as telephones, wristwatches, pens, and other devices.
NAN reports that over 1.6 million candidates are expected to write the examination in 602 centres across the country.
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman