All applicants for Auchi Polytechnic, Edo State, Eligible Candidates are hereby informed that the Cut-Off Mark for the 2018/2019 academic session has been released. The institution wishes to inform all candidates who chose the institution in the recently conducted JAMB examination that the Jamb Cut-Off Mark for the session has been released.
The general UTME cut-off mark for Auchi Polytechnic is 160, candidates who have scored a minimum of 160 are eligible for admission into the Polytechnic to study the course of their choice. However, candidates with higher scores have a greater chance of being admitted.
Due to the high number of applicants, the admission process into the Polytechnic is competitive and admissions are given based on the Jamb scores of the applicants as such applicants with higher scores in UTME have higher chances of being admitted into the Polytechnic.
Below are courses offered in the university as well as their cut-off mark:
ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN:
Fashion and clothing Technology – 100
General Arts and Industrial Design – 120
Photography Technology – 100
Building Technology – 150
Surveying & Geoinformatics – 150
Quantity Surveying – 150
Architectural Technology – 150
Estate Management and Valuation – 150
Urban and Regional Planning – 150
Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 180
Mechanical Engineering – 180
Civil Engineering – 180
Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology – 150
Agricultural Engineering Technology – 150
Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology – 150
Chemical Engineering Technology – 150
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECH:
Mass Communication – 180
Office Technology and management – 150
Computer Science – 180
Statistics – 150
Polymer Technology – 150
Science Laboratory Technology – 180
Food Technology – 150
Ceramics Technology – 150
Hospitality Management – 150 and above
Business Administration – 180
Accountancy – 180
Banking and Finance – 160
Public Administration – 160
Auchi Polytechnic holds her admission screening exercise within a week or a couple of weeks after the release of their cut-off mark. The screening exercise comes in two phases; Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the Pre-screening exercise once it has been announced.
Documents required for the Pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only. It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screened on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise.
Here all documents such as:
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
- N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin and the notification of admission status slip.
Related School Updates:
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See Official Timetable For NABTEB 2019 May/June…
- 2018 Edo State University Admission, See Post-UTME…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See Newly Amended FUTO 2018/2019 Academic Calendar
- Auchi Polytechnic Releases 2018/2019 HND &…
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman