Bishop Oyedepo who is the Chancellor and Founder of Landmark University, Omu Aran has reportedly given Order on removing tuition for all Agricultural Science Programs in the institution.
This information has been passed to the Students and it has been confirmed on the institution’s Twitter Handle, You do not have to pay if you want to study in any Agricultural Science Programs and this will take effects starting 2018/2019 Academic Session.
The university also stated that all agricultural courses in the university, such as Crop Science, Animal Science, Agric Extension & Rural Development, Agric Economics, Agribusiness Management, Environmental & Natural Resource Economics, Aquaculture and Fisheries Management, Tourism and Recreation, Horticulture and Landscape management will now be run free of charge.
Prospective students who would like to study an Agricultural Science course in the school are however advised to contact the admission unit for more information about the tuition-free programs.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See 2018/2019 Landmark University Postgraduate…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- Apply for Landmark University 2018/2019 Post-UTME…
Recent Forum Topics
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
- AAUA DEPARTMENTAL CUT-OFF MARKS FOR 2020/2021