Candidates who sat for the West African Examination Council are advised to start checking their results for 2018 WAEC GCE (1st Series) Exam.
Results are now available for online checking/printing and you can also check your 2018 WAEC GCE by SMS.
How to Check/Print WAEC GCE Result:
- Visit WAEC result checking portal waecdirect.org.
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number. (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2018
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. PRIVATE CANDIDATE RESULT
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check 2108 WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result via SMS:
- Open your SMS application from your phone and text,
- WAEC*ExamNo*PIN*ExamYear To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
For Example in this Format -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2013
Note: Make sure you adhere strictly to the format above. That is, no space in between the message.
Related School Updates:
See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
WAEC Releases 2019 May/June Senior School…
How To Check AAU 2019/2020 Admission Status,…
AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
NYSC 2019 Batch A Mobilization Timetable
See Unilorin 2018 Admission Details: Cut-off marks,…
Recent Forum Topics
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman