If you have already been offered admission in the 2017/2018 UTME / Direct Entry admission exercise, News reaching us that admission list is out for University of Ibadan 2017/2018 Academic Session and Students who are on the lookout for their admission letter are advised to check and print it out then they can proceed to pay for their acceptance fees.
To check if you have been admitted to Study in UI, you need to check their website http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/
Candidates who have accepted/printed their letters of admission are advised to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty-Five Thousand Naira only (N35, 000.00) using the approved payment mode.
The payment portal will open from Tuesday, 16 February 2018 to 8 March 2018.
Candidates whose admission has been approved, but yet to be accepted are advised to proceed to Jamb Portal to accept the offer on CAPS. They cannot pay the acceptance fee until they have accepted and printed their admission letters.
Information on clearance will be released in due course.[Signed]
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman