It’s that time of the year where all secondary leaving students gets a chance to register for Jamb Examination. You do not need to register for 2018 Jamb with the help of an agent anymore as it is now easy to register for Jamb yourself. Below is how to register for 2018 JAMB/UTME Examination easily.
- You need to Create a confirmation code from your mobile phone, by texting your “Surname Firstname Othername” to 55019. ( #50 SMS Charges. ) You’ll get your confirmation code from JAMB.
- Got to your Bank (UBA, Firstbank, Union bank etc ), ask the Customer Care at the Bank you need to purchase JAMB E-PIN. You will be asked to provide JAMB confirmation code sent to your phone in step 1.
- Upon getting your JAMB E-PIN from your Bank, head over to any JAMB CBT registered centre around you, go along with your O’Level Result, JAMB E-PIN, Confirmation Code and your Passport.
- Register for JAMB and get your Print out which will be asked the day of your JAMB Examination from the JAMB CBT registered Center. Also, you will be given a compulsory storybook to go through.
Amount Expected to Spend:
- JAMB E-PIN + Story Book = #5000 + #500 ( To be paid together in the Bank )
- CBT Registration Fee = #700 ( Pay this after you have successfully registered for your JAMB Examination at the JAMB CBT registered centre)
Total = #6200.
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman