The Management of the University of Lagos wishes to inform the general public that the screening exercise of UTME candidates admitted on merit (which commenced on Monday, 4th December, 2017) has been disrupted until further notice.
Students are advised to be on the look out for news dates regarding the registration/Screening activities organized for the newly admitted student for the 2017/2018 academic session and According to University of Lagos, Akoka (UNILAG) Managements, students are hereby advised to follow this new development.
Although, screening exercise ought to have commenced on the 4th to Friday, 15th December, 2017 but has been suspended due to the disruption of normal academic and administrative activity by the on-going industrial action. New dates should be announced soon and students are strongly advised to check the School’s Websites for latest news concerning UNILAG’s 2017/2018 Academic exercise.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- Apply for Southwestern University, Nigeria 2020/2021…
- How To Apply For UNILAG 2019/2020 Postgraduate Admission
Recent Forum Topics
- INSIDE LIFE: Diary Of A Student pt 1.
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman