Managements of Kaduna State University just released it’s admission list for 2017/2018 Academic session. Students are advised to check for their names on the school’s website in other to confirm their Admission Status.
How to check for KASU’s 2017/2018 Admission Online:
- Visit https://kasu.ng/admissions/kasuadmissions_list.php
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and name in the spaces provided at the left hand side of the page.
- Click on “Search” to confirm if you have been offered admission
Note: That registrations and physical screenings for KASU 2017/2018 Academic Session begins December 11th to 22nd.
What to come along with:
- Printed Post-UTME Screening Form
- Internet copy of O’level results (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/NBAIS)
- Printed copy JAMB Result Slip
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
- Local Government Indigene/Citizen/Residence Certificate.
Related School Updates:
- See UNN 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- See University Of Port-Harcourt 2018 Postgraduate…
- See 2018 NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable and…
- AAU 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Application Details
- See UNIUYO 2018/2019 Postgraduate Admission Details
- Ondo State University OF Science & Technology…
- See ABUTH 2018/2019 Nursing/Health Programmes Admission
- Federal University Of Agriculture Abeokuta Releases…
Recent Forum Topics
- SUGAR MUMMY/SUGAR DADDY/GAY AND LESBIAN CONNECTION SERVICES (08107906879)
- 7 Jobs for Graduates with a Linguistics Degree
- Career Opportunities and Job Prospects for Estate Management in Nigeria.
- UNIJOS Cut-Off Mark 2020: University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut-off mark for 2020/2021
- DELSU Cut off Mark and Departmental Cut off Point for 2020/2021 session.
Latest School News
- ASUU: Universities will soon reopen
- ASUU Strike may be suspended as govt presents new proposal to lecturers
- UNILAG postpones 2020/2021 Post-UTME examination indefinitely
- University of Lagos, Abuja and 10 others selected as TETFund’s Centers of Excellence, receive N1b grants
- How universities can reopen within one week – ASUU Chairman